We, the Japanese Evangelical Missionary Society, believe...
- That the Bible is God's Word, written by men divinely and uniquely inspired by the Holy Spirit, and that is is the supreme and final authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
- In one God, eternally existing in three Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- In one God, eternally existing in three Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. In Jesus Christ, the world's only Saviour; in His pre-existence, virgin birth, sinless life, vicarious death, burial, bodily resurrection and personal return.
- In the Holy Spirit as a Person, in dwelling and empowering the believer, convicting the unsaved, and presenting the claims of Christ.
- That sinful man is lost and can be redeemed only by the death and shed blood of Christ upon the cross through the regeneration of the Holy Spirit.
In the resurrection of the dead, the believer to life everlasting and the unbeliever to eternal condemnation.
- That the Church, the Body Christ, is comprised of all who have accepted the redemption provided by Christ.